King Dragonfly King Dragonfly

Great!

But, FYI; dragon flies dont start off as caterpillers

13 Halloween Tips 13 Halloween Tips

great!

This was pretty damn funny. I laughed for just about the entire thing. Great Job! I liked the pumpkin one the best, cause when I was younger my friends and I would always "tease" the pumpkins....and no I dont mean fucking them. The only problem I had, was that my computer is so shitty I probably only saw half the frames...even on low quality. Anyways, great job, im going to keep an eye out for new flashes by you.

Gost cums blood! Gost cums blood!

heh

I did laugh at that cartoon damnit. Although it was pretty pointless, and you knew what was going to happen, it still made me laugh. Great job with the graphics!

Doug's NG Quest for Power Doug's NG Quest for Power

well

aint that the truth!

Zombies8myneighborTrailer Zombies8myneighborTrailer

zombies ate my neighbors....again...fucking awesom

I remember jumping on trampolines and shooting zombies...ah good times

Penis Rangers Teaser Penis Rangers Teaser

wow

that had to have been one of the funniest things i have ever seen

HPGOG3: The Shoe Stealer HPGOG3: The Shoe Stealer

thanks

thanks for using my music!

GG - Happy High 1 GG - Happy High 1

HAHA

Great drug humor!

Gardevoir responds:

Drugs are cool :3
They make pretty colors

Suicideman Suicideman

Im sorry man,,,

Look man im not being a dick....

Ok, probably the only reason why i gave a kinduve bad score was because today, ive been havin some issues with my BROThERS SUICICE from awhile ago, bit i wont bitch about that. U shoutld reallly just try and make something truly original and see how far it can get u bro.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

that was great man

Damn bro,

you are killer on the graphics man. that was definitly good. there's not too much coment on man, just do what u did with this one, and it will be smooth sailin for u......unless a dick show up!