I'm Coming Back To You I'm Coming Back To You

Great beat bro!

Now, I must first say im not a fan of rap or hip-hop, but do like the beats (ones like this anyways!). I like how this is nice and chilled out, almost an ambient sounding song. Love it dude! The only thing I have uploaded on here that is the same mood. Its called well shooting dope, check it if you like. I rarely upload anything on this site these days myself.

Voted 5, you deserved it, and I like the fact that this didnt sound like a demo song on a casio like far too many songs on this site!

C-Enterprise responds:

Ehe thank you very much for your review ;)
I'm checking your song out in a minute, and by the way i'm not really used to super complex mastering to the songs i do, but in this case and in some other (see Life's Choices) i just love to put effort in make the song sound just good :)

A Forgotten Memory A Forgotten Memory

Vast Improvement!

I happened to click on your most recent submission (the battle loop). I decided to check your stuff out and happened to hear a song dating from '08. It was typical FL samples and stuff.....but comparing it to this or the battle theme, I can see the great improvement you have made! Good job! I first started using FL back in 04 and still use it, though the last time I put anything on Newgrounds was in January of this year. So good job, and as for the song, it is hard to describe, but it is a slower song and I loooove slow, and it has a somewhat dark but also a bit of a bright side, I like it!

If you can, check out my stuff, you can see how I improved as well since my first upload here!

Metroid: Kraid's Hideout Metroid: Kraid's Hideout

Good pianno skill

I give you a 5 because you acualy played it with a keyboard, not using a piano roll. You are a good player! As for the cover, it sounded right exept for a small part (couple of bars).

MasterOfSword responds:

you mean measures?

(DJ-B) Acid Attempts (DJ-B) Acid Attempts

It was good...

I enjoyed listening to this. The thing is....it doesn't sound like acid at all. Acid uses a tb-303, or at least an emulator....not filters. I'm not being a dick, just telling you what I think. Also, im wondering...did you use FL samples? Cause if you did, I suggest you get new samples. They sounded like fl samples. Overall, it was good. Acid, no.

Turnbit Turnbit

mmmm

PADMAN!!!!!!! This went great with my oxy bliss. Very relaxing, chill. I love your work bro.

"Crappiest song" contest entry "Crappiest song" contest entry

WOW!!!!!!

Holy shit, what a piece of garbage! Great Job!!! It is sad that alot of songs on here sound like this on the AP....and get a good score....Great job making my ears bleed! By the way, i'm voting 0 on this masterpiece!

LJCoffee responds:

Thank you - you're my new best friend! Let's hang out and wear matching thongs.

dj_padman - acid recharge dj_padman - acid recharge

Another great one....

Kickass bro! You just keep pumping out them muthafuckin floor smashers! The only complaint U have is that the tb-303 sound didn't sound quite like a real one.....but then again, no emulaters sounds anything close. Keep them trax coming boy! You have to be my favorite artist in the AP! By the way....what vst was that?

About Eurogate About Eurogate

OK....

Now, your song composition skills are good...but please DONT use FL presets!. Everyone knows what they sound like. Also, you should get some samples. I suggest you buy a couple sample cd's. Im not being an asshole, I am just telling you what is in your best interests. Nobody like to hear FL samples and presets.

K-A-Studios responds:

Yeah lol but its my first try in FLS7XXL so this is it what i made for my first try!

Viktim - Toxin Chamber [cut B] Viktim - Toxin Chamber [cut B]

DAMN!

I dont come to this site very often, and just saw you reviewed a loop of mine. This is fucking badass. You need some vocals bro!!!! This is great, it reminds me of skinny puppy which is a good thing! ADD VOCALS TO YOUR TRACKS!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing!

Jihad Jam Jihad Jam

HA

That was funny as fuck. Music wise its pretty bad. But it doesn't matter. The shit made me laugh, hard.