King Dragonfly King Dragonfly

Great!

But, FYI; dragon flies dont start off as caterpillers

13 Halloween Tips 13 Halloween Tips

great!

This was pretty damn funny. I laughed for just about the entire thing. Great Job! I liked the pumpkin one the best, cause when I was younger my friends and I would always "tease" the pumpkins....and no I dont mean fucking them. The only problem I had, was that my computer is so shitty I probably only saw half the frames...even on low quality. Anyways, great job, im going to keep an eye out for new flashes by you.

Gost cums blood! Gost cums blood!

heh

I did laugh at that cartoon damnit. Although it was pretty pointless, and you knew what was going to happen, it still made me laugh. Great job with the graphics!

8-bit FPF v1 8-bit FPF v1

Needs lots of fixes

I encountered waaay to many bugs in this. I cant even type them all out. When I was able to play the game, it was really just pong. I still like it though and after u fix it up, put it back on.

iamrunegecko responds:

nice

very unique, lovin it

I'm Coming Back To You I'm Coming Back To You

Great beat bro!

Now, I must first say im not a fan of rap or hip-hop, but do like the beats (ones like this anyways!). I like how this is nice and chilled out, almost an ambient sounding song. Love it dude! The only thing I have uploaded on here that is the same mood. Its called well shooting dope, check it if you like. I rarely upload anything on this site these days myself.

Voted 5, you deserved it, and I like the fact that this didnt sound like a demo song on a casio like far too many songs on this site!

C-Enterprise responds:

Ehe thank you very much for your review ;)
I'm checking your song out in a minute, and by the way i'm not really used to super complex mastering to the songs i do, but in this case and in some other (see Life's Choices) i just love to put effort in make the song sound just good :)

A Forgotten Memory A Forgotten Memory

Vast Improvement!

I happened to click on your most recent submission (the battle loop). I decided to check your stuff out and happened to hear a song dating from '08. It was typical FL samples and stuff.....but comparing it to this or the battle theme, I can see the great improvement you have made! Good job! I first started using FL back in 04 and still use it, though the last time I put anything on Newgrounds was in January of this year. So good job, and as for the song, it is hard to describe, but it is a slower song and I loooove slow, and it has a somewhat dark but also a bit of a bright side, I like it!

If you can, check out my stuff, you can see how I improved as well since my first upload here!

Metroid: Kraid's Hideout Metroid: Kraid's Hideout

Good pianno skill

I give you a 5 because you acualy played it with a keyboard, not using a piano roll. You are a good player! As for the cover, it sounded right exept for a small part (couple of bars).

MasterOfSword responds: